Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DONT BUY FROM THEM! SCAMMERS!

I bought a box of steak and gave them my credit card information because I didn't have cash and they over charged me! When I called the corporate office no one picked up and no one called me back. When I contacted the person that sold me the steak, he told me he was going to pay me back the over charge and when I later called him he blocked my number.

This business is not legit!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Usa Choice Foods. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usa Choice Foods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usa Choice Foods and usa choice foods delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION WITH USA CHOICE LLC, THEY COME TO MY HOUSE ON A MONTLY BASIS AND DELIVER PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE THE BEST TASTING PRODUCTS PERIOD.

FAKE NEWS !!!!

our salesman pitched us a $475.oo pkg. after bickering back/forth, the total outcome was $100.00 cash & a promise to come back in 2 days with lobster.

I called, the number was bogus! corporate never called back either. totally bad business.

His name is ADAM#@*%^^. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH USACHOICELLCFOODS.COM!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WIITH USACHOICELLCFOODS.COM!