4.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

WE BROUGHT 7 CASES OF BEEF FOR OUR PARTY WAS EXCELLENT IT SERVED 74 PEOPLE AND WE STILL HAVE SOME LEFT OVER, NO COMPLAIT EVERY ONE LOVE IT. BUT THE SALE GUY PROMISE TO GIVE US SOME RECIEPTS BY EMAIL HAVE NOT RECIEVE IT.

WE NEED SOME TO COME BACK IN OUR AREA WE HAVE A COUPLE MORE OF OUR FRIENDS FROM OUR PARTY WHO IS INTRESTED THE FILLET WHERE A BIT SMALL BUT THEY WERE REALLY REALLY TENDER. THEY TOLD ME THE SEAFOOD CHANGES WEEKLY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE NEW ALSO WITH THE BURGERS CAN WE GET JUST ALL CASES OF BURGERS AND THE T-BONE IS PERFECT I AM ABOUT TO HAVE THESE COOK OUT ONCE A MONTH SO WE NEED A STEADY SUPPLY SO WE NEED YOU GUYS TO COME AROUND MORE.

Review about: Usa Choice Foods Beef.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Which area is this for and is this thread still active?

Simon we have never met but I totally agree with you the stakes were phenomenal you are right the filets were a bit small but they were super tender those T-Bones those Ribeyes and especially those burgers are phenomenal I can't wait to reorder next time instead of two cases I'm going to take three or four and they told me about the seafood but they didn't have any I can't wait for that thanks a lot Simon you were totally right.

to Samuel Ruiz #1433578

I can get more for you. Please feel free to call,or text me. 315-498-8711.

I recently started with then 4 days ago.

Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States #1298774

Best steak burgers ever they need to show up in our area more