Usa Choice Foods - Not happy

3 of 13 Usa Choice Foods reviews

I was solicited at my home by a USA Choice foods representative to buy steaks, chicken and seafood. I was only interested in the steaks. I was told that the representative had an extra case that he was trying to sell at an extreme discount to complete his quota. He offered them to me for a $100.00 discount or $168.00. I balked at the offer, and told him no. He then inquired how much I was willing to pay, I said I didn't want to insult him. He insisted I make an offer. I offered $100.00 which he said he could not take. He then countered with $120.00 which I thought was reasonable if I would get what he stated was in the case. I accepted.

When I opened the package the contents were quite a bit less than I expected. The filets were 4.5 oz. each, the representative assured me they were between 6 and 7 oz. each. I then decided to calculate the value of the items in the case, the five items in the case were

1.) T-bones 40 oz.

2.) Filets 36 oz.

3.) Boneless Strip 24 oz.

4.) Steak Burgers 72 oz.

5.) Ribeye Boneless 32 oz.

The total was 12.75 lbs. of steak at $9.41/lb. The value was about $70.00, fifty dollars less than I paid. I can only hope that the steak tastes better than I expect after reading the other reviews. The guarantee seems to be difficult to request, and the customer service appears to be non-existent. I can only hope I wasn't taken for more than the $50.00 I overpaid.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Usa Choice Steak Package
Review category
Delivery
review #886864 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usa Choice Foods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 13 Usa Choice Foods reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 22 #1188545 Saratoga, California, United States

You need to stop answering your doorbell and your phone. Every salesman, I repeat EVERY salesman is out to rip you off, don't talk to them.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usa Choice Foods. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usa Choice Foods.
Filing a new complaint about
×