I was solicited at my home by a USA Choice foods representative to buy steaks, chicken and seafood. I was only interested in the steaks. I was told that the representative had an extra case that he was trying to sell at an extreme discount to complete his quota. He offered them to me for a $100.00 discount or $168.00. I balked at the offer, and told him no. He then inquired how much I was willing to pay, I said I didn't want to insult him. He insisted I make an offer. I offered $100.00 which he said he could not take. He then countered with $120.00 which I thought was reasonable if I would get what he stated was in the case. I accepted.

When I opened the package the contents were quite a bit less than I expected. The filets were 4.5 oz. each, the representative assured me they were between 6 and 7 oz. each. I then decided to calculate the value of the items in the case, the five items in the case were

1.) T-bones 40 oz.

2.) Filets 36 oz.

3.) Boneless Strip 24 oz.

4.) Steak Burgers 72 oz.

5.) Ribeye Boneless 32 oz.

The total was 12.75 lbs. of steak at $9.41/lb. The value was about $70.00, fifty dollars less than I paid. I can only hope that the steak tastes better than I expect after reading the other reviews. The guarantee seems to be difficult to request, and the customer service appears to be non-existent. I can only hope I wasn't taken for more than the $50.00 I overpaid.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of usa choice foods steak from Usa Choice Foods and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Usa Choice Foods to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was untruthfull statements and being taken advantage of. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usa Choice Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usa Choice Foods?

Comments

My wife purchase the same package for some chicken and beef we paid $339 I was mad when she told me the price. BUT WHEN WE TRIED IT O MY GOD THEM PEOPLE HAVE GREAT PRODUCTS TENDER AND IT LAST US 6 MONTHS. THANKS USA CHOICE

Miami, Florida, United States #1286862

If anyone wants to sue USA choice please contact me.I will help anyone I had it with the company to please send me a description of what happen thank you

Their food is all natural, no hormone. It's a good price. Even After 6 weeks in your fridge, dont feel like cooking what you had.Call in they will deliver a new one at your house.

Saratoga, California, United States #1188545

You need to stop answering your doorbell and your phone. Every salesman, I repeat EVERY salesman is out to rip you off, don't talk to them.